TO'AK IS SEEKING A SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
To'ak is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Quito office. The ideal candidate will be someone who cares about details, enjoys designing for digital projects, adapts quickly to change, loves digging through a lot of information, helps us build a holistic experience and who would like to become part of a family-like close-knit team.
At To'ak we believe that chocolate deserves to be experienced rather than merely consumed. We are elevating chocolate onto the level of the finest wines, so that nature, diversity, and everyone in the value chain benefits from one of the finest foods on earth.
You would join the small team that preserves the rarest and most prized cacao variety on earth and at the same time changes the way people experience chocolate around the world.
• Constantly monitor and further develop the visual identity of To'ak with a focus on our online presence: from social media posts, newsletters, landing pages, photo editing, product design and much more.
• Participate as part of the leadership team in the creative process of developing new products and taking them all the way to execution.
• Propose smart design solutions to prioritize efficiency across the business and contribute with fresh ideas to the healthy growth of our brand.
• Become a guardian of our luxury brand identity and support consistency across all channels.
• Support and lead the management of our design team as we grow.
• Keep your work well organized and structured within our file sharing systems.
• Report and work closely with the Brand Director and the management team.
• Consider our team spirit in all projects you develop, you're not alone – at To'ak we create together.
• And of course, become a chocolate connoisseur.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Advanced skills in designing for and use of various digital marketing platforms (e.g. social media, newsletters, basic video editing and publishing).
• Basic knowledge of UI/UX design and relevant applications (Figma, Sketch, or XD).
• Advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and basic video editing.
• Resourceful with modest budgets.
• Demonstrated ability to design within different brand identity frameworks.
• Fundamental skills of photography (studio and exterior).
• Excellent criteria for design aesthetics and a natural obsession with the beauty around us.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Cares about people and the environment.
• Shares our passion for the dark side of chocolate.
If you'd like to part of our journey please send the following to email@example.com, using "Senior Graphic Designer" in the subject of your email.
• A cover letter in English (no more than 2 pages), specifically addressing each point in the "Skills & Experience" section above + your salary aspirations.
• CV in PDF
• Portfolio in PDF and/or link to your website
• Your contact information
A final sneak a peek of our life at To'ak: